2019 School of Art & Design Scholarships
of FREE money for your studies for all levels!
Below, you will find the required forms, instructions and deadlines to apply for scholarships.
Step 1: Check out all the FREE MONEY!
Read the Scholarship Information for 2019.
Step 2: Email your intention to apply by March 8th
E-mail Grayson Lawrence to express your intention to apply by 5:00pm Friday, March 8th. Please provide your TX State User ID and he will set up a TRACS drop box for you in the 2019 Scholarship site.
Step 3: Materials required for application:
- A completed Application Form (Download the Form)
- A typed Resume in PDF format
- A short bio in PDF format
- Faculty Recommendation (All scholarships require 1 faculty recommendation letter)
- A Texas State transcript (Download the Instructions)
- Documentation of creative and scholarly work embedded in your Application Form PDF (View the Instructions)
Step 4: Upload Materials by April 5th @ 5:00pm
Upload all forms and examples of work to your 2019 Scholarship TRACS drop-box.
Deadlines for Submission:
3/8 — Intention to apply must be received by Grayson Lawrence by 5pm
4/5 — Submission of all materials and forms to your 2019 Scholarship TRACS drop-box