Art & Design Resource Center
Located on the 3rd floor of the JCMitte Building (Room 3102), the ADRC welcomes all Art & Design students and faculty. The facility is open daily and provides a Macintosh computer lab, scanning equipment, and numerous additional resources.
ADRC Student Resources
- Apple workstations with Adobe Creative Suite software
- B&W laser printers
- Scanners (regular and large format)
- Table for laptop use and study area
- Faculty reserved textbooks and reading resources
- Digital still and digital video camera checkout
- Pantone color system library
ADRC Faculty Resources
- PDF Scanner
- Computer cart/projector checkout
- Visiting Lecturer videos (2011-present)
- DVDs/VHS List
The Print Center
The Print Center is a service bureau for Art & Design students. Click for a list of services, how to set up accounts, pricing, and printing specifications.
Click here for more info.